...money. it's past time to give a big f-you to nike. there, i feel much better. the story will be told one day, today is not that day. while i'm at it i might as well throw an f-bomb out there to dean smith, king rice, jerry stackhouse, phil ford, eric montrose, vince carter and roy williams. now i'm smiling. at any rate, look at this guy...you would never know he just busted-up b-taso. did he even break a sweat? good to see pbs supporting his local (now retired) jam band. caleb and luke will be so proud.
Headed up the canyon all alone,
Worries are behind me fade to black,
I got my windows down, city to my back.
Quiet Contemplation,
a few minutes to unwind.
River's got me hypnotized
and it slows my busy mind.
I know what’s waiting for me up around the next bend;
I'm up the canyon headed home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment